Why study in Canada?
- World Recognized: Canadian education system has a good quality control with high academic standards that give you opportunity to take your career to another height. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
- Affordable Education: The quality of education and living standards in Canada are among the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than other countries’, that is the reason Canada is most preferred choice for students.
- Healthy and Safe: Canada is the healthiest country to stay & live for international student. It is one of the safest places to study with very low crime rates and cases of racial discrimination. Canadian people are very helpful and friendly in nature and they help international student to live in a healthy environment.
- Co-op Program: Ample of universities in Canada provides co-op program in various field, which allow students to paid work experience with your academic studies and earn your degree from a global leader in co-op. These programs help students apply their classroom education to real world experiences and full-time market driven programs.
- Work Opportunities: Canada has a thriving and vibrant economy with plenty of room for growth and many opportunities. International students in Canada can work up to 40 hours per fortnight during the stay, allowing them to earn money, gain useful work experience in their field of interest and opportunity to meet with variety of people.
- Possibility of Immigration: International graduates of Canadian institutions may obtain a Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) after their studies, allowing them to work anywhere in Canada, for any employer, for up to three years. Work experience gained on a PGWP can contribute towards an international graduate’s eligibility for permanent immigration programs, and can provide a way to remain in Canada and work while an application for permanent residence is in process.
- Multicultural Society: Canada has traditionally been a country of immigrants and has a policy of encouraging multicultural diversity with people of all religions, races and cultures. A multitude of languages are used by Canadians, with English and French. This vibrant environment gives students different perspectives and an opportunity to interact with people of all backgrounds.
Canadian Education System
Study option in Canada
Immigration & Visa